Till There Was Me

I am going to leave a mark. If It's to be, it's up to me.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Brain Cells Melting...

Addicted na ko sa blogging. Well, besides Kelay and Joy (haha.. :D), it's also MIS131's fault. I've been doing research and analyzing a company's network for almost the whole day na. Everytime I can't think straight anymore, I'd login to Blogger and publish a post, kahit picture lang. Sorry Joy, we're way past the deadline. Partner Kelay and I are quite tired na. Hay! My brain cells melted as I stare too long at my screen saver. Is there such a thing as melting brain cells? Hehe.. there goes my question. Anyway, finals week na.. 2 major deliverables, 2 oral exams, 2 defenses and 3 long exams to go.. then it's a whole new semester once again.. papansin! aarggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home