Till There Was Me

I am going to leave a mark. If It's to be, it's up to me.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Strangers

Woohoo! Quite a while, e? Hehe.. OS, ITM and Philo's fault.

So little time, so many things to do. Seems like the holidays wouldn't really give me a break from all the stress of the semester. I've got an OS project due first week of January, an ITM deadline and of course a really long Philosophy reading.

My aunt's family arrived this morning from Zamboanga and they are going to stay here for Christmas and New Year. That means that I have to entertain them, which means that I have less time for all the deadlines I have to meet. Argh! Anyway, I met my cousins after several years, 9 years I suppose. They seem like strangers to me. I remember when we were little, we used to do a lot of stuff together, like bathe in the river, ride bikes, watch amateur singing contests, play baseball and softball, etc. But now, we barely know each other. I guess time can really change people.

Gosh, this Christmas would definitely be a busy one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home