Till There Was Me

I am going to leave a mark. If It's to be, it's up to me.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

My New Motto

I wish I hadn't gone to school today. I slept late and I had to wake up early for my first class. It was so frustrating.. we didn't do anything in that class, our teacher even dismissed us 1 hour earlier! Argh! Anyway, Ms. Parco (my theo teacher) returned our 2nd long exam and I am happy that I got a fairly good score... I guess it was just "tsamba". I thought I was going down the drains when I took that one, but it turned out otherwise. This week's turning out good so far. Yesterday, I found out that I was on the exemption list in one of our major subjects, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed on that one. Exemption requires a minimum of 90 as the pre-final grade, and I'm 91! Buti sumabit pa. Gosh, I hope we get a good grade on our final paper and defense so I wouldn't have to take that dreaded final exam, especially if it's done by Sir Mags.
By the way, our Theo teacher advised us to "hang on" for the last two weeks of the semester. Haha.. why do I get the feeling that it's going to be my motto for the next two weeks? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home