Till There Was Me

I am going to leave a mark. If It's to be, it's up to me.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Yeah!

I love my groupmates! Joy, Kelay, Ris and Joy-anne.. galing natin! Haha.. a 95 in the defense and paper? This one's a first for me.. hehe.. Ris, our efforts were rewarded! 'Di nasayang yung pagtakbo natin (technically, tumakbo naman tlga tayo di ba? even if we used my car) from National to your condo and back to school. But the best thing about this is we won't have to take that dreaded Maguyon final exam. Anyway, I passed the ITM test by 5.5 points! Wohoo! Still hanging on.. :)

4 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Blogger alicia said...

hehe sabit pa ako... HAVE to perfect the quiz on friday! if not, edi wala... tsk! malas lang talaga ako pagdating sa acads. ei, pam, anong oras orals mo sa philo on friday? gusto ko kausapin si lee eh. might fail kasi philo.:/ failed his 2nd long test. tsk! my orals didn't look good either. hayy...

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Cel said...

ang galeng galeng nyo nman!
woohoo!

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger joyie said...

hay, still can't believe we got a 95.. hehe!! happyyyyyyy!!!! galing2!!! :D

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger spamplong said...

philo.. philo.. philo.. hay naku, d2 tlga ko nttkot e.. anyway, 215 kel sa friday yng orals ko.. ang hirap nman kasi ng question sa inyo e.. kng ako yun... di ko lam how i would answer it.. well, gud luck satin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home