Till There Was Me

I am going to leave a mark. If It's to be, it's up to me.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Charge to Experience

Guess what? 2 more weeks to go before I totally leave the Ateneo, and what did I see when I returned to my car this afternoon at the SS parking lot? An illegal parking sticker! Darn. I used to park at that spot a lot of times before and this is the only time I got a ticket. And I have to pay Php500 before finals week so that I could get cleared. I cannot believe this. I have violated the color coding scheme of the MMDA so many times but I never got caught. And then I ended up getting a violation ticket inside school. Argggh! This is one long day, spent doing a reflection paper for History and doing our OS project.

Kainis talaga. Ralph and Bianca were supposed to follow us on our way to UP to watch a film for History. Then I saw that stupid note on my windshield. So they just went ahead. Kakahiya talaga. I thought we were already late for the film so I drove faster. Then when we arrived there just a few minutes after five (it was supposed to start at 5, according to our History teacher), it hasn’t started yet! And guess what? It will start at 6 pm and will end at 9:30. Three and a half hours for a one page reflection paper? No way, Jose. So Des and I ended up eating at McDo Katipunan and going to QCPIR to do our OS project. What a waste of time, and precious gas. Malas talaga.

Anyway, there were few bright spots today:

  • I was able to furnish a History paper in an hour.
  • Bianca gave me a wristband which I really liked.
  • I got a pretty good grade in our Theo test.
  • Des and I figured out the bug in our program, although it’s far from being finished and ready for submission.

But nothing could ruin your day like a Php500 illegal parking ticket. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home