Till There Was Me

I am going to leave a mark. If It's to be, it's up to me.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Girls, read this! :)

To all of you who will read this, here's a question for you. Have you ever felt that you've been used? Argghh! Have you ever felt that you've wasted a lot of time, spending it with your so-called friends? I did. Here'a a very mababaw example, but to my so-called friend, if you happen to pass by my blog (which I doubt), I hope it cuts deep.. Haha, brutal ba? Just when you're really happy that he's called because you've missed out on a lot of things, he'd say, "Can you please look for this in the web? I don't have internet access e." Ako naman, tanga-tanga, hanap naman ng serial ng game. Nagka-virus pa PC ko, buti na lang may Norton... Then he'd call back, I give him the crack, and then someone calls me on my cellphone.. Sounding really depressed because of the cellphone conversation, he'd ask, "Ok ka lang?" And then I'd rant. Useless. He just said, "I'll call you later, I'll just be doing something important". Yeah, right.. as if I don't know. He's probably already installed the game, and can't wait to play it. Guys talaga! Yabang niya, pirated naman 'yung CD. Hehe.. anyway, to all my girlfriends.. if you have guy friends out there, be sure they won't exchange you for Need for Speed Underground 2.

2 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Blogger awesome said...

you're not alone..=) guys are dogs.. hehehe i used to be a manhater.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger spamplong said...

yeah, kat.. you're right.. but we must not let them know! hehe.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home