Till There Was Me

I am going to leave a mark. If It's to be, it's up to me.

Friday, October 08, 2004

I Felt the Earth Move Under My Feet

Did you feel the earthquake kanina? Grabe, my friends and I were up in the 3rd floor of our house, and we felt our house REALLY move.. sobrang lakas! We were all praying.. somehow, I felt peace within me telling us that we wouldn't be harmed.

Despite the worst Philo orals I have ever had.. I enjoyed the farewell party for my kuya.. I was surprised when the emcee called me to give a short message for my kuya.. The only words that I said for my kuya was, "Don't come home early". Hehe.. to those LDS who would be reading this, you know what I mean. Anyway, the best part of the party was during the picture taking part.. haha.. we did teleserye poses even if some could not help but laugh.. It's a good thing that once in a while I get to take some time off the stressing world of ITM... back to work.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home