Till There Was Me

I am going to leave a mark. If It's to be, it's up to me.

Monday, October 11, 2004

On the Seventh Day, God rested... I Didn't!

I had a really, really long day. It was Sunday yesterday, and it was supposed to be the Lord's day. During our sacrament meeting, the speakers discussed the importance of keeping the Sabbath Day holy. I have heard these things since I was a child. But yesterday, I just had to work. We had a deliverable due the following day. Jake, my PM groupmate, and I stayed up all night to finish it. I finally gave up at about 6:30 am, with the work still not finished. I really feel guilty but the thing is, my groupmates depended on me and Jake since we didn't have an exam the following day. I know, don't justify. Yes, it was wrong.

Tomorrow, I'll be taking a 3-hour long test from 6-9 in the evening and another exam at 1:30 the following day for my Pol Sci class and I haven't even started reading!
Anyway, my brother seems to be really quiet lately. Gosh, he'll be leaving on Saturday already! And he'll be gone for 2 years.. hay! 2 years? Tagal nun! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home