Till There Was Me

I am going to leave a mark. If It's to be, it's up to me.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day?

February 13, 2005

  • Youth Conference list of participants due, should be collected from all the wards
  • Spent the whole night chatting with a friend who was celebrating his birthday (this is the reason I wasn't able to review for OS)
  • Town fiesta - heavy traffic!
  • Theo outline due, but I wasn't able to do it.
  • Just found out that the CD with the captured videos for our ITM project wasn't working. And it's due Tuesday!

February 14, 2005:

  • Woke up at 7:30. My class starts at 8:30 am, so I left at 8:10. Thanks to the new flyover in Katipunan, I arrived at about 8:40.
  • Theology 10-page paper due
  • Book borrowed from library due (which I forgot to bring, so I'll pay overdue tomorrow - 'wag naman sana matanggal pangalan ko sa graduation program dahil sa illegal parking violation at overdue books)
  • Crammed for CS exam
  • 2-hour OS exam
  • Submit Theo outline to e-group
  • Worked on OS program
In short, harrassed ako this Valentine's Day. The only nice thing about today? Sabs gave me a rose: Singles Awareness Day daw. Hehe.. sana walang mag-react. :)

5 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Ian said...

hello pam!! di lng ikaw ang harassed and stressed out... lahat tayo!!

classmates nga tayo sa cramming101. hehehe...

yun lng. nagpaparamdam lng...

*feb2004 pa rin nkasulat sa blog mo. puyat ka nga. hehe

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger spamplong said...

'yan ian, na-change ko na.. hehe.. sabi sayo, harassed ako e.. oist, link kita ha..

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger joyie said...

wushoo.. single daw.. hekhek! :p

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger alicia said...

single ka ba talaga Pam? dyok mo naman kami. ;) Uyy... Pam, grad pix plis? :D

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger spamplong said...

sinasabi ko na nga ba at may mag-rereact..

sure, kel.. bigay ko sayo.. penge din! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home