Till There Was Me

I am going to leave a mark. If It's to be, it's up to me.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Can I Resist It?

This was a very hectic day. I did some video editing last night and went to sleep at about 2 am. I then started working on it this morning and finished it in time for the Centerville presentation. They loved it, especially the part where Irene was "reminiscing".. hehe.. I also had to do some preparations for the National Training Seminar next week.. I'm off to Cebu! I am so excited! Haha.. so I don't think I could update next week.. but if I could find a way.. hehe.. let's see if I can resist the temptation that blogging brings.. :)

1 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Blogger alicia said...

hehe so fun to blog. so fun to blog hop. mei panibago pang pagkakaabalahan: super mario bros 3!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home