Till There Was Me

I am going to leave a mark. If It's to be, it's up to me.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

The Much Needed Break

Yeah! I pulled it off.. Theo orals with Parco wasn't so bad.. Gosh, I reviewed from 7 pm to 430 in the morning and went to school with dark rings under my eyes. Parco wasn't so intimidating when my groupmates and I entered the lounge. I guess I was just lucky since we got the thesis statement which I really studied for... There were 13 thesis statements, and I got that! Haha.. wasn't so lucky with Philo, though...

Anyway, I went to Des' house after my orals. It was about 10 am already and we had a programming project and defense due that day. I felt really tired... and sleepy. Afterwards, we went back to school and got the defense over with. We went to our house so I can change from my smart casual attire which has been on since my Theo orals. Then we watched Kris Aquino's movie Feng Shui at Megamall. It was nice, better than most Filipino suspense movies.. the effects were really scary. The part where Lot-Lot de Leon held the kids' hands scared me the most.. but there were some funny scenes as well, like when she died because of "Red Horse Beer". Hehe... I'm glad I watched it.. I really needed that break..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home