Till There Was Me

I am going to leave a mark. If It's to be, it's up to me.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Getting Over It

Today's the first Sunday we went to Church without my Kuya. As Bro. Allan read the sacrament prayer, I closed my eyes and bowed my head. It was usually my brother who reads it. Now, it's someone else. I still cry when I'm alone. It's a good thing I have a lot of things to do, like prepare for our defense in PM tomorrow! Almost everyone's on vacation mode already (like Joy, hehe)! Habang ako.. nagpipiga pa rin ng utak... hay!

I went to school today after Church service. I had to meet up with my PM groupmates again to finalize our presentation tomorrow. As I went home, instead of passing by Libis, I drove over White Plains to see where I last saw my Kuya. I know what you're thinking, and you're right: umiyak n naman ako! Hehe.. ewan ko ba, ang hirap talaga pigilin.. Even last night, when I was on the phone with a friend, I couldn't help but cry. I couldn't say anything, and so I put down the phone and told him that I was really tired and ready to get some sleep. But the truth is, gusto ko lang talaga umiyak! So the next morning, sobrang maga ng mata ko! Pam noticed it, but she didn't ask. She knew why. Anyway, the place (Missionary Training Center) was very quiet. I wondered what he was doing at that moment. He was probably sleeping.

Anyway, I'll have to get over him, soon! I don't want to be like this for long. Knowing that my brother would always be safe because he is doing the Lord's work helps me find peace of mind. It's also a good thing that I have friends who convince me that 2 years isn't really a long time (Cel, Joy and Vida). In a few more days, I think I'll probably get the hang of things without him, probably enjoy pa nga. Hehe.. he left me his Compaq palm, and his big room! :)

2 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger joyie said...

kaya m yan pam.. nauubos dn ang luha. ud feel better soon, and everything's for the better nmn db? lalo na for Him. :) u'll survive.. :)

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger spamplong said...

Thanks, Joy! Actually, I'm starting to feel better na.. hehe.. bilis ko mka-reover! Hehe.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home