Till There Was Me

I am going to leave a mark. If It's to be, it's up to me.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Yahoo!

Yey! I'm done with school.. I think.. hehe..

Anyway, I just had an exam and interview for the Globe IT Cadetship Program with Joy and Deng. I woke up at 6 am becaue the exam starts at 8:30. I was not in the mood to answer an exam... hula na lang lahat.. bahala na.. Well, at least I got to watch A Series of Unfortunate Events in Robinson's Pioneer - ang mall na walang katao-tao. It was so funny kasi kaming tatlo lang plus one guy 'yung nasa loob ng cinema! :)

Last night, I had my defense for my last requirement in Ateneo - the dreaded ITM defense. It went out well, better than what my groupmates and I expected. Last Thursday, I heard that our professor actually had to hold the grades of 2 groups because they were not able to finish the project. So we were very tense before our defense, because some parts of our project didn't push through. I guess I chose the right schedule for our defense because everyone seems to be in a hurry. Pero kainis talaga.. I actually forgot my camera. Ang cute pa naman ng group namin! Jake, Darren, Marvin and Glenn and I decided to wear lavander that night. Imagine the boys wearing that! Hehe...

Afterwards we went to Something Fishy in Eastwood to celebrate.. Haha.. we looked like yuppies when we went there... feeling! :) Basta we're all just too happy that we didn't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home